Project & Change Management
Being able to manage complex projects that are high profile, risky or strategically significant is key to the success of many businesses.
Churchill works side-by-side with leading business to manage projects so they deliver on their objectives, on time and on budget. We use proven practices to help business projects succeed.
Our capabilities includes expertise in three specific areas:
- Governance: We develop roles and accountabilities to provide clarity around decision-making and approvals.
- Program management office: We allocate and manage limited resources to optimise outcomes across a suite of projects.
- Project management.: We use proven practices to manage complex multidisciplinary projects so they deliver on their objectives, on time and within budget.
A key reason for project failure is often a failure to adequately manage the change with key staff and stakeholders. Churchill provides comprehensive Change Management services that help ensure the "people" side of change is well planned and executed.
Our approach is built upon leading Change Management practices (including Prosci) and covers all key dimensions of Change Management including:
- Change Strategy and Planning
- Cange Impact Assessment and Risk Management
- Process Redesign
- Stakeholder Management and Communications
- Learning and Development
- Organisational Structure and Roles